Bounce back January

1.08.2015


I cannot believe I only wrote 9 posts in 2014. Nine blog posts. That blows my mind. I remember a time where I was writing at least two or three times a week. As you can see, my blog design has been changed up. It's a temporary look but I'd like to thank Tasnim for the free blogger template. And thank you to those who took the reader survey that I linked in the last post. If you'd like to,  check it out and leave some feedback. It's only 6 questions and will take less than a minute of your time. 

Since 2014 was so short in blog world, here is a recap of all the posts just in case you want to check them out:

May - I miss the Internet
June - Half Marathon Goals
October - Our Austin Mini Vacation (includes video)
December - End of Year Survey

Even though there weren't many posts, it felt really nice to read them all again. It also confirmed that blogging is where I belong. I've written out blogging goal lists, carry around a notebook for blog ideas and this is going to be my year. You can say it's getting serious :) Even if I don't believe it, my horoscope told me so, so it must mean it's true. I mean, my 2014 horoscope was spot on. Was yours?

So what did happen to me last year that I didn't talk about? I had to browse through my phone and Instagram to figure that out. New job, new place, deaths in the family, traveling. Xavier was the main traveler (he went to Hawaii this past year) but we went to a few places as well. Fitness ups and downs. I turned 29 and attended my high school reunion. Saw my grandfather get inducted into his high school hall of fame. We also went to Dallas Comic Con which I forgot to talk about. I ran three 5k's (which included one at the Plano Balloon Festival where I originally planned to run the half marathon). I got injured and had to put my half marathon training on hold. It is still on hold by the way. Stress fractures will be the death of my love for running. I just know it.

2015 has so much in store. I'll talk about it when the time is right. I'm going to turn 30 this year. 30 freaking years old. I tried to find my old 30 before 30 list and I think it's a lost cause. So I'll have to make a new one. There are a few posts waiting to be finished up. Especially the one about our Spending Diet which some of you have expressed interest in on Instagram. I didn't forget!

I just have a really good feeling about 2015. I hate to say that because I don't want to jinx myself but it's true. I'm really glad you're all here to ride along with me, even if it is via blog :)

No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs