2017 and me.

1.08.2017

Is anyone still here?

Wow. It looks like I haven't written for some time. 2015? You've got to be shitting me. Where do I even start?

I'm 31 now. Since the time I have last written, up until now, so much has changed. Michael and I are still together. We will be celebrating our 6 year anniversary this year and it blows me away that he's been able to tolerate my ridiculousness for so long. 

I didn't write about it on my blog but we moved to Austin at the end of February 2015. I was able to snatch a job within two weeks that let me make enough to support our entire family. We made the decision that Michael would stay at home (to save us money on childcare) and to work on starting his business. 

Many things have happened since our transition here. We had a leak in one apartment which lead us to the discovery of black mold. We had to fight to get out of that apartment. Moved to another one down the road. Have been back and forth through many of my son's school activities. Who would've known he'd be so good at chess club? But the biggest thing that has happened to us since we moved here was...

The arrival of our little girl, Leila! 

I've started to write our birth story but have yet to post it. I hope to get to finish it very soon. She's currently 7 months old. 7 months. She's much different from her brother in all aspects. I'll write more about her later.

We've gone through some trials and tribulations, not only through within our own tiny family but with extended as well. 

I'm also well into full fledge vegetarianism. That's also an update for another day.

I'm working full time so it's hard for me to focus on even myself but I really wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm going to be updating more often. I hope you guys had a wonderful 2016 and may 2017 bring beautiful changes into your lives!




No comments :

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs