Oh yeah, Halloween.

11.07.2012


How did I forget to talk about my favorite holiday with you guys? Hands down October is the best month and Halloween is pretty much the best holiday of the season. For the past few years, through my depression, I didn't give one crap about holidays. I pretended to but really, it was annoying to be so happy. This year, however, I decided all that would change. I was in a better mood & my son was very much in tune with every thing going on around us, including Halloween. I was a bit excited at how aware he was. So I decided to be a dead princess & he turned out to be Darth Vader. We strolled around downtown for their Halloween event & waited for the BF to get off work. Bad news: BF ended up  having to work late which was a real bummer so we strolled around a friends neighborhood until the kids buckets were filled. This is what I looked like by the end of the night:


Just like a normal mom by the end of the night, carrying her shoes, covering up her back from being bit by mosquitoes and carrying her kids costume accessories :) It felt good to get into the Halloween spirit, even if it was just for a few hours. Oh yeah, I cut my hair :) Part of my 27-18 project that I have yet to post about. Soon people! Soon!

1 comment :

Darianne said...

Aww they looked so cute, and so did you!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs