We've got a car!!! Oh my goodness! Can I express to you how excited I am about this? Okay. So much time and money is going to be saved by having this vehicle. Actually, I guess not really money. I mean, I do have to make monthly payments on it. However, let me just tell you how thankful I am for the local dealership that took a chance on me in order to get this vehicle. The local FORD dealership has a credit repair program. While I have little credit history (all of it dating back to when I was 18/19), I could quite possibly get a vehicle there as long as I had money down. Of course, I saved some money from my income taxes to get this baby. At first I didn't qualify but after some twists and turns, this baby is in my name & we have a car!
- Gone are the days of wasting 45 minutes walking to work.
- Gone are the days of wasting 45 minutes walking from work.
- Gone are the days of asking for rides.
- Gone are the days of walking to overpriced Brookshire's just to carry my overpriced groceries in my backpack all the way home.
- Gone are the days of never going anywhere unless we had a ride.
I need to practice my night driving though. I drove out into the country the other night and everything was just so blinding and started to blur together. How do you do it?!
Anyway, that's my good news! Did I tell you this car (Honda Fit) has outstanding safety ratings & gets outstanding gas mileage? Plus +! I really feel like we made a great decision with this car. I'm really happy about it! Whoo! I can only hope this leads to bigger and better things <3