The New Myspace

9.28.2012

I'm embarrassed guys. I'm goo goo gah gah over the new Myspace look & it's been YEARS since I've been on that site. To be honest, who is really even on there? I don't know a soul who is on Myspace. Do you even remember it? Justin Timberlake does. He remembers it so much, he decided to shell out some money for it and with the help of other investors, revamp the site. Think it sounds silly? It doesn't look silly. It looks really aesthetically pleasing and exactly what I've been looking for in a social network. Eeeeeek.


Now the question is, would you go back?

3 comments :

MacKensie said...

AHhhh so crazy. I wrote an article way back when JT first bought them out! Pretty exciting stuff. I'm so excited to swap ads with you. Your blog is too cute! :)

xo

MacKensie

Jenn said...

Thank you pretty lady!

Natasha L'nei said...

Hmm...I've heard a lot about it, but hadn't seen it yet. I like it! It might be a bit of social media overkill, keeping up with Twitter and Facebook and MySpace...but I might consider it anyways!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs